- The teachers, counselors, and staff of schools, colleges, and governmental agencies may order test materials or services on official stationery and purchase orders when signed by an administrative official.
- Graduate students may order test materials for study or research if authorized on academic letterhead by the professor who assumes responsibility for their use. See our Permission Request web page for details on how to start the authorized use process.
- Libraries may order test materials only if STS receives from the library a clear statement of intent to store the materials in a locked file accessible only to educators, professional psychologists, and graduate students authorized by their professors.
- Bookstores may order test materials only if they agree in writing to store the materials under lock and key, and to sell them to faculty members in appropriate departments or to graduate students authorized by their professors. Orders for tests that will be distributed in a class must indicate the name, title, and department of the faculty member who authorized the order.
- Individuals may fill out STS’ Test User Qualification Form to demonstrate appropriate background for responsible test use. See our Permission Request web page for details on how to start the authorized use process.